GREAT BRITAIN • customer service
tel: 08545 300 9799 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org internet: www.clasohlson.com/uk
8 x 21 Compact Binoculars
Please read theentire instruction manual before using theproduct and then save it for future
reference. We reserve theright for any errors in text or images and any necessary changes made
to technical data. If you have any questions regarding technical problems please contact our
Never look directly at thesun through thebinoculars. Thiscould permanently damage
The distance between theeyes varies from person to person.
Inorder for thebinoculars to ﬁt theuser perfectly, thedistan-
ce between theeyepieces should be adjusted. Holdthebino-
culars in front of you and move theeyepieces closer together
or further apart until you have aclear round ﬁeld of vision.
1. Adjust theleft eyepiece by closing your right eye and
turning thefocus ring in themiddle of thebinoculars until
theimage becomes clear.
2. Adjust theright eyepiece by closing your left eye and
turning thefocus screw on theright eyepiece until
theimage becomes clear. Nowlook with botheyes.
3. The binoculars should now be adjusted to your eyes and
you should only need to use thefocus ring in themiddle
of thebinoculars in future.
• Clean thebinoculars with adust brush or aﬁne lint-freecloth.
• If you use adetergent to clean thebinoculars, note that you should never spray liquids
directly onto thelenses or eyepieces. Alwaysspray onto acleaning cloth.
• Never try to dismantle thebinoculars or clean theinternal parts.
This product should be disposed of in accordance with local regulations.
Ifyou are unsure how to proceed, contact your local authority.