Connect the Mobile Battery to a power source using the included
The USB charging cable can be plugged into your computer’s
available USB port or any wall-plug style power source with the
5V 1A or 2.1A power adapter.
1 x Kanex GoPower
1 x 1m USB Charging Cable
1 x Carrying Pouch
1 x User Manual
1. USB Type A Female Port (Output): 2.1A
2. USB Type A Female Port (Output): 1.0A
3. Micro-USB Female Port (Input): 2.1A
4. LED Charging/Capacity Indicator
1. Plug the USB type A connector into the USB port of the 5V 1A
or 2.1A power adapter. Plug power adapter into power outlet.
2. Insert the Micro-USB connector into the Micro-USB port of
the Mobile Battery.
3. The LED charging indicator will light up “White” and blink.
Once the Mobile Battery is fully charged, all four LED
charging indicators will light up solid “White”
Do not damage the rechargeable battery. A damaged battery can
cause an explosion or fire, and can result in persona injury and/or
property damage. To prevent injury or damage:
Use the battery only for its intended use and according to the
instructions in the product documentation.
Avoid contact with the rechargeable battery if it appears to be leaking.
Battery fluid is corrosive, and contact with it can result in personal
injury and/or property damage. To prevent injury or damage:
Never dispose of batteries in the garbage. Disposal of batteries in
the garbage is unlawful under State and Federal environmental laws
and regulations. Always take used batteries to your local
• Do not use or charge the battery if it appears to be damaged.
Signs of damage include, but are not limited to, discoloration,
warping, and leaking battery fluid.
• Do not expose the batter to fire, high temperature, or direct sunlight.
• Do not immerse the battery in water.
• Do not use or store the battery inside a vehicle during hot weather.
• Do not drop or puncture the battery.
• Do not open the battery or short-circuit its contacts.
• If the battery leaks, avoid contact with the battery fluid.
• If battery fluid gets into your eyes, immediately rinse your eyes with
clean water and seek medical attention. Do not rub your eyes.
• If battery fluid gets onto your skin or clothing, immediately use clean
water to wash off the battery fluid.
Charge and use the rechargeable battery only in strict accordance
with the instructions.
• Charge or using the battery in unauthorized equipment can
cause an explosion or fire, and can result in personal injury
and/or equipment damage. To prevent injury or damage:
o Do not charge or use the battery if it appears to be
damaged or leaking.
o Discontinue charging a battery that gives off extreme
heat or a burning odor.
o Use the battery only in the equipment that is specified to
Users need to identify the power supply current they need for their
devices. It usually can be found in the mobile device manual.
Charging Mobile Devices
This image shows the various stages of power availability and
consumption on Mobile Battery.
Users can use the built-in slide phone stand to place their phones
while charge their devices.
Slide Phone Stand
• 1A output port supports: Cell phones, smartphones, iPhones,
iPods, BlackBerry phones, digital cameras and most MP3 Players.
• 2.1A output port supports: iPads, tablets and other devices which
require 2.1A as well as cell phones, smartphones, iPhond, iPods,
BlackBerry phones, digital cameras and most MP3 Players.
1. Connect the USB Type A connection end of the charging cable to
the desired power output port (1A or 2.1A).
2. Connect the other end to your mobile device.
3.The Mobile Battery will charge your device automatically.
11,000 mAh 6,000 mAh