10x50WA 12x50WA 16x50 20x50
50 50 50 50 50
7 10 12 16 20
21 14 12 10 10
Field of view
m/ft @ 1
115/377 114/374 96/315 70/230 56/184
Weight, kg/oz 1.03/36.3
These instructions will familiarize you with the Futurus prismatic binoculars.
This range of the Futurus binoculars has a wide field of view, long eye relief and zoom
capability with smooth adjustment for magnification.
The Futurus binoculars will be your perfect companion for:
· studying wild life
· observing sporting events
· tourism and leisure purposes
· and security measures etc.
Do not look at the sun through these binoculars. Do not disassemble.
1. Open protective cups from objective lenses (1) and eyepieces (3).
2. Adjust binoculars for your eye span by bringing optical axes (2) closer or moving them further
3. Set up your preferred dioptrical setting, focusing the left eye by turning the central focusing
wheel (4) until the image is sharp. Adjust the right eye for the sharpest picture by rotating the
right eyepiece (3). Dioptrical adjustment usually needs to be set up only once, and should not
4. To focus binoculars use the central focusing wheel.
5. Design of eyepiece cushions prevents light leakage from the sides. The eyepiece cushions can
be rotated as well as can be taken off as required.